Why One Percent Realty?
EXPERIENCE • SAVINGS • RESULTS
I believe we are the smart choice when it comes to buying and selling a home in Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, or Mission. As a local resident, with 14 years of experience and well over 800 successfully closed transactions, I’ve got the tools to get the job done. I am a fully licensed, full-service agent with One Percent Realty, happily serving the local community.
Here’s the thing: recent years have brought about significant changes to the real estate industry, making new commission models viable. What makes us different and so successful? We don’t fight the changes in our industry – we embrace them. We offer a unique combination of an efficient business model, a full-service approach, and comprehensive marketing, to ensure our clients get great results and save money. We don’t cut corners, and we don’t promise you the world, but we do promise to act with honesty and integrity and to sell your home for all it’s worth!
- Free, no obligation, market evaluations
- Pricing and market introduction strategies
- Prep/staging advice
- Full exposure on the MLS® multiple listing service and on ca
- Thousands of other websites including Realty link.org, Rew.ca, and thousands of MLS® reciprocity-linked sites
- Professional photos and virtual tours with image editing
- Professional magazine-quality brochures and feature sheets
- Open houses if applicable
- Newsprint advertising if applicable
- Social media marketing
- Advertising to thousands of buyers
Showing & Selling
- Assembling information packages for your property
- Full cooperation and assistance to potential buyers
- Full cooperation from agents from other brokerages
- Showing feedback
- Lock boxes if applicable
Negotiating & Closing
- Negotiation strategies to obtain the best outcome
- Review of contracts, terms, conditions, and other important details
- Full assistance and guidance in negotiating an accepted offer
- Monitoring of process through to subject removal and deposit retention
- Coordination with lawyers and notaries for closing/completion
- Hand off of keys to buyers upon possession
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Experience matters! I know that having a great price tag on our services is not as important as the quality of the service I offer. That is why I believe our clients get the best of all possible worlds. Current market experience may be an agent’s biggest asset to a client. I've sold hundreds of properties over the years, and that gives us a real advantage over most of our competition when it comes to:
Strategies relating to pricing, preparation, and presentation.
Negotiating and defending your price and terms.
Identifying and avoiding potential pitfalls and disadvantageous situations.
Identifying and solving potential obstacles to a successful sale.
Professional-grade negotiating skills in your corner.
In 14 years of real estate sales, I have an unblemished record of service.
SAVINGS YOU'LL ENJOY
Yes, I am a “regular” real estate agent in every sense of the word. I simply charge less. That’s it. End of story.
Our commission structure is simple:
We charge $7,950 to sell anything under $700,000, and 1% of the sale price + $950 to sell anything over $700,000. Typically, our clients save $5000, $10,000, or even $15,000 per transaction by working with us.* And there’s no catch.
Sell any property under $700,000 for $7,950 flat fee.
Sell any property over $700,000 for 1% of the sale price plus $950.
We are still full-service agents. There is no fine print and no catch. The primary reason typical commission rates have remained the same is that so many sellers have agreed to pay those rates. You might have paid those rates as well…but why pay more than you have to?
*Though not all commissions are the same, we are comparing to the prevailing rate within the lower mainland of 7% of the 1st $100,000 of the sale price and 2.5% of the balance.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU SAVE?
RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Ultimately, success in the real estate industry is about consistently ensuring that the client’s needs are met and goals are achieved. Delivering results is what counts. Year after year, I take pride knowing that the bulk of my business comes from past clients who have been happy enough with the results I have helped them to achieve to recommend me to their friends and family, and to use me again. It is because of this network of happy clients that I have been able to consistently rank among the top agents in the business, both at my own company, and in the Real Estate Board rankings overall.
- I am in the MLS® Medallion Club for 2018, which recognizes the top 10% of all member agents.
- I am within the top 1-2% of all REALTORS® in the REBGV for several years running, having placed in the MLS President's Club for 2017, which recognizes the top 1% of all agents in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- I have well over 800 career sales.
- My aim is always to ensure that my clients get the best value possible in a smooth, stress-free transaction as your One Percent Realty expert.
A property that shows well, that is priced right, and that is marketed professionally, will sell, regardless of who is listing it, and regardless of how much commission the seller has agreed to pay. Buyers don’t care whose name is on the lawn sign, or whose smiling face is beside the REALTOR.ca listing. Buyers only care about whether the property they are considering purchasing fits their criteria and their budget. This is intuitively obvious.
That is why, when we list your property, you can count on your property being sold within a reasonable amount of time, for a great price. Your property will be advertised in places everyone is looking, including MLS®, other websites, and newsprint. Your property will be marketed to the world to its maximum potential using leading marketing techniques. Buyers’ agents from other local brokerages will show your property. You will get advice from one of the top agents in the business. You will sell, and you will get the best price you can get. You will simply walk away with more money in your pocket.*